Thursday 6 November 2014

Colour and Crochet

I love this time of year. I really do. And mainly it's because of the colour that seems to explode from nature.

I've been in heaven with my camera.







I seem to be obsessed with leaves and berries.

My garden is just full of colour. I feel like I'm seeing it for the first time this year. I must have missed it last year.

I'm still recovering from that 'lurgy'. It's been lingering for way too long, but I'm hoping I'm on the mend now.

The result of that is that I've not been particularily productive I'm still plodding along with my current WIP, my autumnal Granny Blanket.





 It's not a complicated pattern and I like the mindless repetition of it all.  I'm enjoying and plan to spend the afternoon indulging in some hooky goodness.

I really liked the photo with the pink flowers and have stored that away for a possible future project.

However I have had this particular stash of wool for a few months now.


 
I'm determined to finish the autumnal blanket first. But can't wait to play with all this wool!!




No comments:

Post a Comment