Friday 2 January 2015

My Frozen Garden.

We are fairly new to the house we live in. We moved here about eighteen months ago. It's been an action packed eighteen months, I haven't really had the time to really get to know the garden, despite being terribly excited about it when we first moved in.

But I have made up for that just now.

Archie has hit the garden like a bomb.  He is a natural digger and has made a wee bit of a mess. I'm waiting for his puppyness to retreat before I attempt to plant anymore flowers. I'm still smarting over the loss of my peony rose.

But with the macro lens attachment for my phone I have since discovered a whole new world in my garden.







Archie likes some company when he's wrecking the place so when it was frosty I explored with my camera and found that the frozen world is quite amazing.










Teeny tiny captures of my frosty garden. I was disappointed when it all thawed out. I'm very much looking forward to the next cold snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment