Thursday 10 April 2014

Spring equals new beginings.




I wonder if I can remember how to do this?

I have an urge to start to blog on this forum again. My reading list here is HUGE. I am a bit of a 'Blogaholic'. Well a 'Blog lurker-aholic'!

I have a few good reasons for wanting to blog. The main one is that we're are getting a PUPPY.  You should be able to see a photo of him here somewhere. I'm not great with technology.




But isn't he just gorgeous? He has my heart already.

He's arriving home hopefully within the next two weeks. 

I really would like to have a wee place where I can record hm growing up. I didn't really do that with my two cats (Tumshie and Betty) and I regret that.

So our puppy will be called Archie and he's a wee Scottie pup. Which I believe means he will be full of character and utterly adorable.

I expect this blog will be full of Archie antics.

What else?

Well, the blogs I follow tend to fall into several categories. Crochet, fragrance, home and  make up. I'm no expert in any of those things. I doubt there will ever be a tutorial here or indeed any entertaining reviews!!

Some blogs are just so visually gorgeous. I just feel brightened up by looking at them and it will be good for me to learn to do that. I'm sure this blog will be prettified soon.

I also adore Instagram. I am a huge fan of that. It's already taught me quite a lot about looking at the world. I try and upload something everyday. It's a good quick diary. Feel free to check out my feed here! http://instagram.com/katmimosa

I have a diagnosis of a fairly rare disease called Systemic Mastocytosis. It affects me in all sorts of different ways. I'll be using this blog as a way of sharing that and perhaps spreading a wee bit of awareness about it.
 

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!!





2 comments:

  1. Kat,I think a blog that follows the life of a Scottish Terrier is brilliant! I will be following the life and antics of, Archie! He is adorable... he alone will prettify this blog. Please be certain to post your Scottie Cake when you make it. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank you! My first comment!

    I certainly will post the Scottie cake! When I do try it. Although I can predict it won't be as good as yours. But it is absolute genius.

    ReplyDelete